Friday, August 14, 2009

Go F Yourself (flag that is)

So this video is making it's way around.



Well it's about time. I've been seeing this campaign for about a week.
I've seen many posts and letters stating:

I won't snitch off a friend, but I'm more than happy to blast your "flag" email account with my personal thoughts and feelings on this administration and it's attempt at socializing this country.

Freedom of Speech, Proud American, they've been GREAT!
Some are quite loud and proud, some are quite humourous - check out the Emperior at Anti-Idotarian Rottweiler - it's a HOOT!!
http://nicedoggie.net/index.php/archives/2572

FYI - Flagging is the first step before flogging - or haven't you seen the SEIU videos.

I love the creativity is this blogoshere - wish I had skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment